CAREERS @ NCS
eVENT cOORDINATOR (Part-Time/Consultant)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
NCSolutions (NCS) empowers the CPG ecosystem to create and deliver more effective advertising with purchase-based audiences and sales measurement solutions. We harness the unrivaled data resources of our parent companies, including our exclusive rights to the TV and digital currency data. Leveraging these assets coupled with scientific rigor and leading-edge technology, we help our clients continuously improve advertising performance, everywhere their ad appears.
We are looking for a part-time/contract Event Coordinator to join our team. You will be responsible for the planning and execution of various industry and internal events.
- Execute and work on NCS’ participation and presence at conferences and NCS owned events (internal and external)
- Own all aspects of event project plans, including budget, vendor negotiations and all other event operations
- Research industry events and provide recommendations for NCS event strategy
- Analyze and evaluate events’ results
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop an aligned content strategy for each event
- Support other marketing activities as needed
- Experience in media/adtech/marketech industry
- Superb time management and project management skills
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Portfolio of successful events