CAREERS @ NCS
Senior Manager, CONTENT MARKETING
LOCATION: Remote or New York, NY
ABOUT THE ROLE:
NCSolutions (NCS) empowers the CPG ecosystem to create and deliver more effective advertising with purchase-based audiences and sales measurement solutions. We harness the unrivaled data resources of our parent companies, including our exclusive rights to the TV and digital currency data. Leveraging these assets coupled with scientific rigor and leading-edge technology, we help our clients continuously improve advertising performance, everywhere their ad appears.
At NCS we are looking for a prolific and proven content marketing creator to write and produce various types of marketing pieces on a regular basis. Our ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in a content marketing role at a digital, CPG, or ad tech/mar-tech company.
This is a creative position on our award-winning marketing team that will require a high level of attention to detail and project management. As a key member of the marketing group, the NCS Sr. Manager, Content Marketing will oversee the overall company’s content marketing.
- Create content for our key client and prospect audiences with the purpose to drive awareness, leads, subscribers, or meet other marketing goals.
- Examples might include ebooks, presentations, bylines, case studies, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, videos, etc.
- Blog and manage blog content written by supporting staff on a weekly basis.
- Play a key role with the press program at NCS--working with PR agency and SVP of Marketing--to create an integrated messaging and content strategy.
- Manage NCS marketing editorial calendar and workflow for marketing content.
- Supervise all writers, editors, and agencies and be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, NCS voice, and style.
- Collaborate with the internal teams on content and projects.
- Integrate marketing content activities with the overall marketing plan.
- Aligning with trade shows, speaking engagements, tentpole events, and other company happenings.
- Work with product, partner, and general marketing team members to ideate and develop marketing strategies and collateral to heighten visibility within the industry.
- Ensure accurate measurement and reporting of content efforts to demonstrate how the content ties back to the overall business and marketing goals.
- 5+ years of experience in a Marketing/Communications role
- Experience in the digital, CPG, or ad-tech/mar-tech industries
- Experience writing content centered around data
- Experience with B2B content marketing and marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree
- Confident communicator with exceptional attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization, project management, and problem-solving skills.
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to manage strong and productive relationships with external vendors, design partners, and translators