CAREERS @ NCS
Client Consulting Senior Manager—TV TEAM
LOCATION: New York, NY
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our team at NCSolutions is comprised of media and analytics professionals who are dedicated to delivering exceptional service to our clients. We strive to attract motivated, innovative, and collaborative talent. You will find success on this team by leveraging your outstanding analytical problem-solving, communication, and relationship-building skills to deliver top-quality work to our clients.
We’re hiring a Client Consulting Senior Manager to lead client relationships with our traditional and advanced TV clients. The Manager will have the opportunity to work directly with major networks and other content distributors, assisting with developing and delivering actionable media insights and recommendations that are aligned with sales and research objectives.
- Lead business relationships across multiple client organizations
- Position the company's capabilities with clients to ensure the company is a vital element of their decision-making process regarding media planning, buying, execution, and measurement
- Lead expansion of the digital and data-driven media ecosystem
- Drive actionable recommendations that are aligned to client media issues
- Partner with the company's Business Development on overall revenue targets including renewal and fulfillment of contracted revenue
- Build strong, trust-based relationships with key client decision-makers and internal/external partners
- Develop consumer and media insights that improve and challenge existing practices
- Analyze and integrate other Nielsen data sources
- Ability to develop and communicate actionable insights for clients
- Manage and/or coach junior members of the client consulting team (analysts or sr. analysts)
- 5+ years experience in a client-facing and/or analytical role
- People Managerial experience
- Ideal for candidates currently working in the media or consumer insights industry as:
- Analytics Manager
- Media Strategy Manager
- Media Planning Manager
- Client Success Manager
- Media Insights Manager
- Consumer Insights Manager
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong analytical and consultative skills with the ability to deliver value-added analytical insights to a client.
- Knowledge of the TV and digital media ecosystem is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Consumer Packaged Goods industry is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills and/or Google for Work.
- Travel may be required (up to 10-20%)