CAREERS @ NCS
Client Consulting Senior MANAGER—Publisher TEAM
LOCATION: NY, IL
ABOUT THE ROLE:
NCSolutions empowers the CPG ecosystem to create and deliver more effective advertising with purchase-based audiences and sales measurement solutions. We harness the unrivaled data resources of our parent companies, including our exclusive rights to the TV and digital currency data. Leveraging these assets coupled with scientific rigor and leading edge technology, we help our clients continuously improve advertising performance, everywhere their ad appears.
Why should you join the Publisher Client Consulting team at NCSolutions? Our team is composed of media and analytics professionals who are dedicated to delivering exceptional service to our clients. We strive to attract motivated, innovative, and collaborative talent. You will find success on this team by leveraging your outstanding analytical problem-solving, communication and relationship-building skills to deliver top quality work to our clients.
We’re hiring a Client Consulting Senior Manager to lead client relationships with some of our largest digital publisher clients. The Senior Managerwill have the opportunity to work directly with major platforms and other content distributors, assisting with developing and delivering actionable media insights and recommendations that are aligned with sales and research objectives.
- Lead business relationships across multiple client organization
- Position NCS capabilities with client to ensure NCS is a vital element of their decision making process regarding media planning, buying, execution, and measurement
- Lead expansion of the digital and data driven media ecosystem
- Drive actionable recommendations that are aligned to client media issues
- Partner with NCS Business Development on overall revenue targets including renewal and fulfillment of contracted revenue
- Build strong, trust-based relationships with key client decision makers and internal/external partners
- Develop consumer and media insights that improve and challenge existing practices
- Analyze and integrate other Nielsen data sources
- Ability to develop and communicate actionable insights for clients
- Ability to project manage multiple client efforts
- Manage and/or coach junior members of the client consulting team (analysts or sr. analysts)
- 5 years experience in a client-facing and/or analytical role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong analytical and consultative skills with the ability to deliver value-added analytical insights to a client.
- Knowledge of TV and digital media ecosystem is a plus.
- Knowledge of Consumer Packaged Goods industry is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills and/or Google for Work.
- Travel may be required (up to 10-20%)