CAREERS @ NCS
Client Consulting SENIOR Analyst—TV TEAM
LOCATION: New York, NY
ABOUT THE ROLE:
NCSolutions (NCS) empowers the CPG ecosystem to create and deliver more effective advertising with purchase-based audiences and sales measurement solutions. We harness the unrivaled data resources of our parent companies, including our exclusive rights to the TV and digital currency data. Leveraging these assets coupled with scientific rigor and leading-edge technology, we help our clients continuously improve advertising performance, everywhere their ad appears.
Our team is comprised of media and analytics professionals who are dedicated to delivering exceptional service to our clients. We strive to attract motivated, innovative, and collaborative talent. You will find success on this team by leveraging your outstanding analytical problem-solving, communication and relationship-building skills to deliver top-quality work to our clients.
We’re hiring a motivated and collaborative candidate to join NCSolutions as Sr. Analyst on the Client Consulting team. The Client Consulting team works directly with our traditional and advanced TV clients. The Sr. Analyst will have the opportunity to work directly with major networks and other content distributors, assisting with developing and delivering actionable media insights and recommendations that are aligned with sales and research objectives.
- Interact with client contacts by answering questions and performing data reports/quality assurance.
- Attend client meetings to understand client business objectives. Identify and communicate client needs to appropriate client consulting team members
- Pull and analyze NCS data and deliver insights and recommendations to clients
- Independently manage basic workflows within the targeting and measurement processes independently, engaging with many stakeholders both externally and internally to ensure timely and accurate delivery of work
- Respond to ad-hoc data requests, answer questions, and provide basic technical support and analysis
- Support client needs in a timely and efficient manner demonstrating a sense of urgency, tenacity, and commitment to quality and excellent client service
- Engage other NCS teams as needed in order to proactively resolve client issues
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-4 years experience in the media/TV or ad tech industry, preferably in a client-facing role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or Google Sheets
- Strong analytical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Ability to independently manage, prioritize, and deliver on multiple client demands with consistent quality and excellence
- Ability to think through and identify alternative approaches to challenging questions/issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to articulate information effectively