CAREERS @ NCS
Business Development Director
LOCATION: New York, NY
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Director of Business Development will focus on initiating partnerships with prospective CPG advertisers and their agencies. The role is primarily “hunter” based and the director will showcase the NCS value proposition to advertisers who are not currently leveraging NCS.
- Work closely with both Client Consulting and Senior Leadership to understand client needs and tailor research findings and insights to those needs.
- Drive revenue across both current and prospective digital advertiser accounts and exceed annual revenue targets
- Collaborate with clients to best leverage NCS’ current product set to build solutions which help them gain more sales revenue
- Deliver compelling presentations to marketing and media decision-makers that help drive our insights-based strategies.
- Collaborate successfully with all internal and business partner stakeholders to deliver sales goals and client engagements per expectations.
- Develop and implement sales prospecting plans and materials.
- Enable effective communications with the most senior executives accountable for sales, measurement science, and product development
- Travel as required (including local travel) up to 20%
- 8+ years of experience building strategic relationships that drive topline revenue and solutions at a senior level to advertisers and media clients.
- Experience in influencing multiple internal and external stakeholders
- BS/BA degree. Master’s degree or MBA is a plus.
- Background in solution selling at a strategic level
- Confidence in conducting consultative presentations to senior digital publisher platform marketing and media executives.
- Passion for helping clients capture opportunities presented by consumer insights.
- Knowledge of advertising research, particularly Digital and TV.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages and/or Google for work.
- Demonstrated business/analytic writing and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent project management skills.