CAREERS @ NCS
LOCATION: Chicago, IL; New York, NY
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This individual will be responsible for creating strategic partnerships with advertisers and their agency partners in which those advertisers leverage our client organization for using purchase-based data across each of their client's advertising ecosystem. These partnerships should result in successful annual revenue targets across product lines and show curated long-term growth. The ideal candidate will develop and own strategies for scaling each advertiser relationship to co-develop go-to-market engagements which maximize the organization's revenue. This candidate will be able to work across multiple client teams. We need someone that can work collaboratively with cross-functional company resources to execute and grow their book of business.
- Business Development:
- Identify and implement sales prospecting across a book of business
- Provide strategic sales mindset when offering solutions for advertiser needs
- Triangulate conversations between advertisers and their agency + tech partners
- Build and manage a robust and scalable sales pipeline
- Lead pricing conversations and maintain consistent pricing and discounts across all constituents
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals and quotas
- Establish new revenue growth opportunities
- Maintain up-to-date prospect and client revenue opportunities in the CRM system including complete contact information, call reports, correspondence, price quotes, and agreements
- Deliver impactful communication about the organization with target prospects through compelling benefit-oriented emails, phone calls, and presentations
- Quick on their feet, crafting the right response to challenging questions and tough issues
- Identify opportunities for better collaboration within cross-functional organization teams
- 5-7 years of experience in the media space with a focus on digital media, media agencies, publishers, and programmatic providers including digital activation via DMPs, DSPs, agency trading desks, etc.
- 2+ years experience in a data-driven sales role
- Mid-level sales professional with experience monetizing cross-platform data-driven solutions.
- Understanding of and experience with digital campaigns and KPIs.
- TV experience is a plus.
- Proven knowledge of the digital media ecosystem, data activation with experience in audience data selling is a plus.
- Strong ad agency and programmatic relationships to accelerate revenue growth.
- Challenger/strategic sales and business development competency.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, or MBA a plus.
- Comfort and proficiency in consultative selling, being able to triangulate the conversations between Agencies and Advertisers.
- Well-developed knowledge of media and data in the CPG industry with both advertisers and media agencies.