CAREERS @ NCS
Account Executive–TV TEAM
LOCATION: New York, NY
ABOUT THE ROLE:
NCS is looking for an Account Executive to play a key role in NCS’ sales efforts with TV networks and major streaming providers and platforms across the U.S. This individual will be responsible for creating strategic partnerships with specific broadcast networks, MVPDs and streaming platforms (Roku, HULU, SamsungAds, Pluto.TV etc). These relationships should result in preferred partnerships, ensure successful NCS annual revenue targets and show curated long-term growth. The ideal candidate will develop and own strategies for scaling each client relationship to co-develop go-to-market engagements which maximize NCS revenue. We need someone that can work collaboratively with cross-functional NCS resources to assemble custom go-to-market solutions for each respective client. This candidate will be able to work across multiple client teams: investment, strategy, activation, planning and analytics.
- Business Development:
- Identify and implement sales prospecting at relevant, TV clients leveraging CPG advertisers
- Build and manage a robust and scalable sales pipeline.
- Lead pricing conversations and maintain consistent pricing and discounts across all constituents.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals and quotas.
- Establish new revenue growth opportunities.
- Maintain up-to-date prospect and client revenue opportunities in the CRM system including complete contact information, call reports, correspondence, price quotes and agreements.
- Deliver impactful communication about NCS with target prospects through compelling benefit-oriented letters, phone calls and presentations.
- Quick on their feet, crafting the right response to challenging questions and tough issues.
- Identify opportunities for better collaboration within cross-functional NCS teams
- 5-7 years of experience in the media space ideally with TV/Cable focus.
- 2+ years experience in a data-driven sales role
- Mid-level sales professional with experience monetizing cross-platform data-driven solutions.
- Strong industry relationships to accelerate revenue growth.
- Challenger/strategic sales and business development competency.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree or MBA is a plus.
- Proven knowledge of the TV ecosystem, experience in audience data selling and measurement is a plus.
- Comfort and proficiency in consultative selling, being able to triangulate the conversations between Agencies and Advertisers.
- Well-developed knowledge of media and data in the CPG industry with both advertisers and media agencies.