LOYALTY IN THE TIME OF COVID:
WHY BRANDING AND TARGETED ADVERTISING MATTER NOW MORE THAN EVER
When life is uncertain, consumers gravitate to the brands they know, love and trust.
NCS studied the buying habits of more than 51 million U.S. households and the sales and advertising data for more than 50 CPG brands throughout various stages of the pandemic and discovered five key trends about CPG brand loyalty:
- Growing brands got even bigger.
- Brands in decline got even smaller.
- Brands with high loyalty retained their market share.
- Consumers seek brands that afford them comfort.
- Advertising works — even (and especially) during a pandemic.
DOWNLOAD: LOYALTY IN THE TIME OF COVID
Download this e-book to learn how the brand loyalty bag was reshuffled during the pandemic, and what your brand can do to connect with consumers and build brand loyalty right now and in the future.